The Quality and Environment Policy
ISO 9001 Quality Policy & ISO 14001 Environment Policy
- Quality Policy
- (1) We implement our Quality Management System effectively to ensure our customers' satisfaction and to retain their trust.
- (2) We are committed to making continuous improvements to enhance our corporate culture.
We started to implement ISO 14001 in February 2017.
We carry out our business operations under our newly adopted Environmental Policy, as described below.
- Environment Policy
- (1) We are committed to complying with environment-related laws and regulations, ordinances and other relevant rules in an endeavor to conserve the environment.
- (2) We are committed to continuously improving our Environmental Management System.
ISO 9001 Certified
|April 1998||Obtained ISO 9001 certification, a quality assurance standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).|
|October 2002||Upgraded to ISO 9001:2000.|
|May 2010||Upgraded to ISO 9001:2008.|
|June 2017||Upgraded to ISO 9001:2015.|
ISO 14001 Certified
|June 2017||Obtained ISO 14001:2015 certified.|
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- 1. Scope of Certification
Organization HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. Location Head Office: 101-1 Kawai, Kawai-cho, Kitakatsuragi-gun, Nara 1 Prefecture, Japan
Tokyo Branch: Hulic Kanda Bldg. 3F, 1-16 Kandasudacho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Department All departments Personnel Officers and employees Business Operations Design, development, manufacture, installation and servicing of coating & laminating machinery, textile machinery, and other industrial machinery Organization HIRANO K&E Co., Ltd. Location Head Office: 101-1 Kawai, Kawai-cho, Kitakatsuragi-gun, Nara Prefecture, Japan Department All departments Personnel Officers and employees Business Operations Design, development, manufacture, installation, and servicing of vacuum machinery; and design, development, manufacture,installation, and servicing of textile machinery, coating & laminating machinery, and other industrial machinery.
- 2. Applicable Standard
- 3. Certification Date
- 4. Certificate No.
- 5. Certifying Body
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)